Modula Motion Control Featurette
A quick one day test shoot, putting our Modula Motion Control machine through its paces. 60 takes.
The full Modula rig provides:
- 6 feet of vertical travel.
- Strength to carry heavy payloads, whether a full film camera package or a 3D Stereoscopic rig
- High speed vertical motion, with absolute frame accuracy at any speed.
- A full jib arm and rotate mechanism to get over or under the subject of interest.
- A wide range of different shots at speeds in excess of 3 metres/sec
- Full control of lens functions such as focus, zoom and iris.
- An optional Roll axis
- Unlimited length of track (subject to cable lengths)
This awesome system boasts several key features to set it apart from anything else currently available on the market, including:
- Extremely high accuracy and rigidity for use in motion control applications
- Very high speed of movement
- Space-saving compact design for high portability
- Fast return on investment
- Fully adjustable for any camera or lens
- Runs from the award winning Flair motion control system
- Designed for Film, Video and HD cameras
- Head works directly with the MSA-20 Handwheels or Panbars for Remote head use or dry-hire
- Roll option